Super Space Meltdown makes you crawl through random rooms filled with alien scum that are begging for a blaster shot right in the face! The levels have a strict time limit of 60 seconds before meltdown so make sure you are quick and know how to think ahead. Sgt. Alex Cutter cheats time with the help of a computer companion. That means that time will be reversed every time you should die but you will get to keep every item, bullet you have managed to salvage. Most importantly, you will know how to do better next time. Learn, die and repeat baby!
- Crawl through random, alien-infested floors. You have 60 seconds to reach the next floor!
- Use strategy and trial and error to overcome the obstacles. Rush through and you’ll regret it.
- When you die, the time gets rewinded so you can try again. You’ll do better next time, right?
- Unravel the story, piece by piece. By dying. A lot.
- Different weapons to use – when your trusty rifle just isn’t cutting it.
Super Space Meltdown
Developer: 4DX Games, Polyquest GamesPlatforms:
Release Date: July 30 2015
Genre: Action, Casual
Super Space Meltdown Minimum System Requirements
|Operating System:||Windows Vista/7/8|
|CPU:||2.0 Ghz i5 or better|
|RAM:||4 GB RAM|
|Graphics (GPU):||1GB Video RAM|
|HDD:||105 MB available space|